Our Innovative CPD Workshops:
We specialise in delivering bespoke training courses in-house by tailoring lively, engaging and accessible experiential training content based on agencies’ needs at a venue of your choice.
We provide a wide range of learning opportunities from very experienced trainers. With budgets and resources shrinking, the pricing of our in-house training is highly competitive with substantial discount for the Voluntary sector. We can even deliver free in–house introduction training (2 -3 hours) for your team or agency.
Our Most Popular Courses from 2014/2015:
4. Working with Adult Survivors of Childhood Trauma
4. Introduction to Psychological First Aid: Supporting Others, Supporting Ourselves (for field workers and professionals on how to support survivors of crisis and disaster).
5. Dealing with Anxiety using Body-Oriented approach (FOT).
6. Building Successful Teams Using Systemic Coaching Ideas.
7. Systemic Approach in management and prevention of Professional Burn Out.
For more info and to book any of these workshops please contact us by completing the form below:
We offer a range of innovative and exciting continuing professional development (CPD) workshops and short courses to benefit your personal, educational and career development.
Please check our events calendar in Leeds and London: